Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 34

It's been a week of not feeling well. Thursday was the worst of it. But things seem to be getting better now. It's mostly a lot of pressure in my head and congestion in my lungs. Most of the exercises make the pressure in my head even worse. And jumping up and down has been completely out of the question. Additionally I've been having a hard time breathing even when I'm not doing anything strenuous. Needless to say, the PCP has taken a hit. The workouts have been awful or non-existent. The diet part has been much better, however I've not been eating nearly as much as recommended.
The weather has been absolutely beautiful and I've been doing a lot of walking. I'm just back from the produce store and I have a fridge full of delicious things to eat. I'm hoping to get in my 1400 jumps tomorrow and get rolling again.

3 comments:

  1. Don't overdo it! PCP is about getting healthy, not killing yourself. Take it easy; and lots of walking is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, where you at? How's is coming?

    ReplyDelete