Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 10

Everything seems hard right now. Work. Life. PCP. This is when I would typically trash any diet or exercise routine. But I've been trying really hard to stick to the PCP. The diet is going pretty well, though I am really craving some comfort foods lately. The good thing is that we are eating a lot and I'm rarely hungry. Unfortunately, I've been inconsistent on the exercising. And the exercises just keep getting harder... ugh. My quads are very sore and the lunges are the worst (hardest) exercises. I'm still not great at the jump rope, but at least I can see improvements there.

I like that Abby pointed out that we're 1/9 of the way through PCP. It seems both like a relief and an urging. An urging to make sure I'm doing everything I can to make PCP successful.

6 comments:

  1. Keep striving. Keep going. Never give up. This is hard but nothing worth doing is easy. YOU CAN DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't skip those workouts. If you do them everyday they'll be easy. If you skip around and try to play catch up they'll become insurmountable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just crank through it; it is all doable. If 700 jumps seems like alot, do 7 sets of 100. 100 is just 10 sets of 10. Ten is easy! Before you know it they are in the bag.
    And look on the bright side: at least you are not eating my prison cooking! ;)

    We will do this, all of us.
    It will suck.
    And it will be excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great Pam! If you keep in mind how short the program is and break it up into 10 day segments, it doesn't seem so daunting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see your post. Remain truthful to your dicision. No more questions - just willingness and action.

    I pray for willingness often. I want to be willing to follow the instructions during this 90 days each day.

    Life is full. That is a great thing (not a problem). Prioritize and put the big things in first

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work. It may not seem like it now ... but before you'll know it you'll be powering through your workout!

    ReplyDelete